Wednesday, December 3, 2008

ADD girl




The following is not really one cohesive thought. My brain was on vacation yesterday and now I feel how I did when at Gordon..beware, ADD girl!




I have not written for a while...My hands have not been my own. We had a couple of weeks of extreme velcro-baby syndrome. There was a period of time with no sleep during the days, then Mommy surrendered. The only way Joseph would sleep was while being held...usually on my lap. I think I went though a season and a half of Gilmore Girls. One time of my hours long sitting on the couch, fearful of moving and waking Joseph, watched as the house phone rang, then my cell phone. Hours later, it happened again.




Thanksgiving has come and gone and it's December. We had all the windows open two days ago. Jon said "Global warming..."




Yesterday, I had a very good day with Joseph. I was actually able to put him down for periods of time, hours even. He slept in his crib for the first time. He is currently next to me on the couch, perched on the "bubble" sleeping.




"Stone yo-yos appeared in Greece in 1000BC." Now, don't you feel that your world is complete knowing that. I have the "Traditional Holiday Music" channel on TV right now and that was at the top. Most of those little clips are related to Christmas, somehow...but Yo-Yos???




HAHA...Joseph just snorted in his sleep!!!




Ok, enough of my rambling. Here are some newer pics. Yes, my "little" boy is getting big and he's also loosing his dark hair.




Oh yeah...and I cut almost 10 inches off of my hair on Thanksgiving!


No comments: