Sunday, April 12, 2009

6 months

Oh...what can happen in 6 months time....

1) Went from only had best friends in other states to having one just a couple blocks away

2) Learned a significant amount of French

3) One of my best friends from High School moved halfway down the country...with his girlfriend, got engaged, moments later his cell phone died due to drowning in the Atlantic, bought a house, lost a job, got a job. Whoa.

4) Seen way too many marriages of people our age go bust.

5) Jon finished seminary, candidated, got hired, we moved, he quit 2 jobs, I quit 1, he started 1 new job.

6) Over 25 sermons.

5) Met two of my closest girlfriends at Gordon..ok so that was about 2 days, but we became very close within 6 months.

6) Got engaged. Got married.

7) Couldn't tell I was pregnant. No WAY I wasn't pregnant by the looks of me.

8) Baby born. Joseph. His being, personality, he laughs, giggles, cries, smiles, almost sitting on his own, eating from a spoon, sipping (sorta) from a cup, rolling over by himself, on and on...

9) From now until Joseph's 1st birthday. He'll be eating food...like the kind we eat...on his own, crawling, probably walking which I'm sure will mean running, eating birthday cake, on and on...

No comments: