Thursday, July 2, 2009

MY baby food

This is a follow up on my blog about gelatin. At that time, I had made a few things at home, but since then I have received a food processor and sieve from my mom. The combination has been SO wonderful, making the process very easy. I am not the cook of the family, but I've found I really enjoy making homemade food for Joseph. I'm sure a part of it is knowing what I'm putting in his body, teaching him good eating habits of healthy, fresh fruits and vegetables.

So, without further ado...Here's what I made the other night. Nature's got some amazing colors!


This is what's in the jars. Apple (plus some cinnamon). (Left)
Potato. Carrot. Garlic (Italian baby!). Some green beans too. (Middle)
Apples and Blueberries. (Right...Jon ate the rest of the Blueberries)

You can see the cinnamon.


This jar is now empty. He ate it all in one sitting.


How vibrant is that??


Jon thought it looked so good, he grabbed a baby spoon and had a few bites himself.
It was that good!

And, yes, I date and label every one.

I love my son.


No comments: