Saturday, January 30, 2010

Exhaustion

It's 11:19pm on the east coast. Saturday night. I'm a pastor's wife. On Saturday nights, if Joseph wakes up in the middle of the night, I get up and take care of him and let Jon sleep. We're having company tomorrow. Nate: My brother in law, Liz: My sister in law-in law , Alicia: My 5 year old niece, Abby: My 3 year old niece and Anna: My almost 2 year old niece (OMG!!!--she's 6 months older than Joseph. We had a Missions dinner tonight at church. Jon's still working on his sermon. Downstairs is all picked up (at least according to my standard). I didn't vacuum, but I don't want to do it now. We have a cat "sleeping over" for a couple of nights, due to bitter cold and his "grandmother" who is VERY scared of him is visiting. Can I go to bed now? Why AM I still up??


This is my white lasagna...what I made for all of us for dinner tomorrow. Recipe to follow.


Joseph and Anna.
They had so much fun and were so good playing with each other.


The three princesses: Anna, Abby, Alicia.

Now it's 11:31pm. If the lasagna is cool, I'm going to bed.

Good night blogworld. Goodnight.

1 comment:

cg said...

Post the recipe for the White Lasagna. Do you pre-cook the noodles before baking it all together, it looks like they aren't. I'm intrigued.