Friday, October 23, 2009

Victory

In different times of my life "Victory" has meant many different things.

Doing a crossover on the ice for the first time.

Studying a complex piece of music so diligently for many months to have someone hear me play and not see me and then say "Oh, I thought you were listening to the CD".

My final presentation of my final class after 5 long and trying years of college.

In a way, being at our hotel on New Year's Eve 2005, eating and drinking champagne with my best friend, my husband after months of planning and executing our wedding day.

10 months of growing something from the size of something you can only see under a microscope to the size of our cat.

And now...finding a shoe.

Yes, yes, you read that right. I have been searching for DAYS now for a little shoe. Fortunately, they were numbered, so I knew I wasn't finding the lost one thinking that it was the one whose location I knew. Confused...let me shoe you. (Ok, so...I that was a total typo, I didn't mean to write "shoe" instead of "show", but it works so I'm leaving it)




1 comment:

cg said...

victory is sweet!

also, i can see why you really wanted to find those, they are cute!