Friday, October 30, 2009

Will you help me get a harp?

The latest:
I contacted the company that made my harp. To repair the damage will cost $2,000 PLUS shipping to and from Chicago. Unfortunatly, the harp won't be valued at much more than the repair will cost if the repairs are done.

I can't seem to let this go, and below is proof that I'm ready to try any avenue I can think of to try and raise enough money to get a harp. Jon and I simply don't have the money. I can't get a job for a least another 2-8 months (our current rent is based on our income and the church would have to pay more if I worked). So, anyway, I realized that if ALL of my friends of facebook donated $5 to my cause, I would be able to get a harp. Now I know that not everyone will give, but my hope is because that is such a low amount, some people may be very generous and give more. I'm not sure if I'll make my goal, but please rest assured that if anyone gives to my cause, that money will go ONLY toward to purchase of a harp.

Please find below where you can donate money online.

No comments: