Thursday, August 13, 2009

Couch time

The past couple of days have been cloudy and I have been sick...yes, still. (It is progressing upward and outward though!)

I was DETERMINED to go to storytime at the library. I'm hoping to do one of the classes starting in the fall. Not a lot of money, but just enough to pay for a data plan that goes with an iPhone. Plus, I can bring Joseph and it's a 10 min walk and during a time when Jon is in the office. So, I went..rather, we went. While at the library, I took out a few movies. I am VASTLY OVERQUALIFIED for the self checkout at our library, and when I got there didn't realize how many movies I had picked up. Oh well, I'm sick. I need to rest and vege.

I got out two videos for Joseph. Baby Einsitein's Orchestra and Baby Brain-The Right Brain. Neither of which he's watched.

The movies I got out for myself however...well..they've almost all been watched. Mostly girly light dorky ones, but here's my list.

A Good Year
Message in a Bottle
Mamma Mia!
Frost / Nixon

No comments: