Friday, August 28, 2009

See if you can keep up

  • Baby proofing...oh the reality...the frustration. No, seriously. It's like trying to fit Kitchen Aid Mixer into a sandwich size ziplock bag and put it "up high" on a blank wall that things fall out of.
  • Scary...it's September in a few days. That means that my wonderful little boy will be 1 year old in 6 weeks! It's seriously freaking the crap out of me.
  • Have you ever heard of the story of "The cobblers son's shoes have holes in them"...ok, so that's the whole story, but I don't know what else to call it right now. Well, the pastor's kid has yet to be dedicated. So at this point (see above bullet) we're going to do a two for one party. Dedication and first birthday party after. One party, one set of expenses, one trip for the family, etc. Oh now..where to begin.
  • Want a house. Then half this stuff wouldn't be an issue.
  • My mom rocks.
  • Stars Hallow is a good place to go to get away from reality. Ironically, I'm facing the reality that I'm not facing the reality. Still makes me happy though.
  • We have had 2 different house guests the past 2 nights. The second one took us out to dinner last night. To SBW. Yup, that's right. We drove all the way up to Salem, MA (it was "meeting in the middle" for some other friends he wanted to see) and went to Salem Beer Works. I have not needed to open a menu at the BW in about 4 years. It made a very good end to a not good day. Thank you, Mike.
  • We just got something in the mail saying one of Jon's paychecks from Crosby's (almost a year ago) was never cleared. "Would you like us to issue you a new check?" YES PLEASE!!!
  • My wonderful husband is home for lunch. Later!

No comments: