Saturday, March 13, 2010

Conclusion...

If you're reading this, and haven't read the first part, please go down and read the first part

FIRST!
~
~
~
~
~
~





On a hot skillet (I put a little Olive Oil spray on it) put on the fish. If you get it fresh ask them to skin it at the fish shop...SOO much easier.

Put in the rest of the juice!

Turn the fish over to cook on both sides. When it flakes it's done.
Don't be afraid to cut it through the thickest part to check it.


A little olive oil, toast some walnuts pieces, put in some garlic, then put in the green beans just to get them warm.

VIOLA!!! Put some of the juice on the rice if you like...it's gooood....
Ok, I know this looks like a TON of food,
but this is actually a small lunch plate.

J.J. LOVES salmon!!!

My "romantic" dinner for three. Jon added the candle.


ENJOY!

1 comment:

cg said...

Hmmm...this looks yummy. If I get on a plane right now, will you fix this for me when I arrive?? (: