Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Double Post Tuesday

A sum of my life then and now.

Memorial Day weekend.
Sunday night: Nate, Liz, Alicia, Abby and Anna (Jon's brother & fam) came down from VT to spend the night.
Monday: spent the day at the walking to the parade and Mem. Day events and cooked out at the park.
Monday pm: V and Joseph went up to NH to spend Monday-Friday taking care of Nathan, Tyler and Ashley while my brother, Chris and wife, Louann went to Jamacia (we got rum out of the deal)...So there was ME and an 8, 6, 4 year and 7 month old kids. Plus the neighbor boy in the afternoons. Got it? Good.
Friday pm: Drove back to MA after being away from Jon for the longest amount of time since before we were married and the first time he's been away from Joseph over night (let alone 4 nights). I came home to a very clean apartment (Thank GOD, cuse....)
Friday later pm: Sarah and David arrive, spend night.
Saturday pm: Sarah and David leave for Cape.
Saturday later pm: Sarah and David come back from cape with her 2 cats that we're fostering till she gets a place of her own where she can have them and spend night.
Sunday: Church, to which we all attend and a friend from seminary comes down for as well. We all go back to our place and Jon and I make homemade pizza.
Sunday pm: Jon and I FINALLY go out, just the two of us for the first time since Joseph was born. We went to go see Angels & Demons. I was totally weirded out the entire time by not having Joseph with us.
Sunday later pm: Sarah goes back to cape, David stays.
Monday: Errands with Joseph and David.
Tuesday: Sarah comes up and she and David go off to Framigham for some shopping fun.
Tuesday pm: Sarah goes back to cape, David stays.
Weds am: David, Joseph and I go down to the cape. Movers have come with Sarah's stuff. They rearrange her mother's house with her newly arrived stuff and Joseph and I go spend the day with my mom (yeah!)
Weds pm: Joseph and I head home. Sarah and David are 10 min behind me. We all sleep in our apartment.
Thurs am: We all oversleep (except for Jon who left at 7:45am) and when I get out of bed with Joseph, there's 15 min before someone needs to leave to bring David to the airport. I offer, get us together...and we're out the door, headed to Logan. David goes back to the flat lands. Sarah comes back to my place for a little regroup, mac & cheese, and directions and then heads out to Belchertown (yes, a real town) in Western MA where she's staying/working this summer.
Thurs pm: Jon comes home. Sarah calls and says that she arrived there safely and things are
good. Jon and I have our appartment back.

Wow.


1 comment:

cg said...

double post tuesday means double comment tuesday!

you are one busy lady & it just keeps coming with your big trip to CA. i for one cannot wait till your here (in like a week)!