Monday, June 15, 2009

My Birthday


Dear Veronique,
I love you with all that I am and all that I have. I hope that you enjoy these small tokens of my love for you.

Your loving husband,
Jonathan


They look even prettier in real life.



Post Script. I know I haven't blogged for more than a week before with no good excuse, but I am here guaranteeing no posts for at least a week with a very good excuse. My dear friend, Claragrace, CG, is going to be married this Saturday at 4pm to Micah Rice in San Fransisco, CA. We have two full days now of getting "Stuff" for our trip and cleaning and packing. We leave VERY early Weds morning and arrive in SF mid day and will return after a jam packed week of friends and family fun on Monday late.

1 comment:

cg said...

Yeah for "small tokens of love"!!