Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The rest of yesterday's post...

So, I meant to write what my life had been like recently and what the plan is for the near future...Apparently, the near past was so much that I couldn't write anymore and totally forgot to write the near future.

This week: Jon has something every night Weds-Friday.
Sat-Tues: Clean, pack, lots of errands, etc, etc... find someone to drop us off and pick us up at the airport. Continue to get the cats acclimated. Oh yeah and Sunday's my birthday..go out to dinner, just me and Jon!
Weds: Leave for CA!!!!!!!
Thurs: Lunch with the Van Brunts, other pre wedding errands or whatever CG needs or wants.
Thurs pm: Girls night out...
Friday: Bridesmaids luncheon
Friday pm: Rehersal, Rehersal dinner...CG's last night as a single woman...whatever will she do?? ;)
Sat: Get ready for the wedding. CG and Micah get MARRIED!!! Party like it's 1999. Someone's getting laid this night.
Late Sat pm: drive up to Navato to stay with my brother
Sunday: See as much as possible of my big brother's world.
Monday: Drive back to SFO, Fly home.
Monday late pm: Arrive back in Bos, which will probably be hotter than CA..go figure.. SLEEP
Jon goes back to work...Sleep, clean, go grocery shopping, laundry, etc. etc. Get cats reacclimated.
Sat (I think) Caleb, Emily and Anastasia Shoemaker are coming to stay for a few nights...don't exactly know how long, I should probably find out, but it really doesn't matter. I'm SO excited to have them stay with us and see them and meet Ana!!!
July...4thish I think we might to go VT.

I think we get 2 weeks off then before we go away again, then another 3-4 weeks, and another vacation before the fall and Jon will have been at his job for a year!

Ok...breathe in....breathe out....

No comments: